The tenth annual Luxury Home Tour epitomizes dreams of lavish living turned into reality. Award winning architects and homebuilders have designed and constructed homes that exude character, quality, and exceptional craftsmanship. From classic to contemporary, from subdued to the unexpected, homes on this year’s Tour offer a mixture of floor plans, all of which work with today’s lifestyles. Secret chambers, towering fireplaces, gallant entryways, sweeping staircases, glorious wine cellars and the latest in green living make these homes truly shine. Designed for the best in luxury living and entertaining, these high-end homes create ideal places where family and friends are made to feel regal and welcome.
Save $5 on advance tickets
$20 at Caribou Coffee
$25 at the Homes
Each Passport ticket allows one-time entry into all homes during the three weekends.
Tickets for single homes are available at the door for $5 per home.
Blaine, Credit River Township, Deephaven, Edina, Lake Elmo, Minnetonka, Minnetonka Beach, Minnetrista, Prior Lake, St. Louis Park and Wayzata.
At a Glance: Tour basics and general information
Special Events: Incorporate these special events into your itinerary to enhance your Luxury Home Tour experience
Meet the Co-Presenting Sponsor: Marvin Windows and Doors
Luxury Homes: Home details, renderings, directions and builder info for the participating homes on the tour
Map Your Course
Meet the Category and Product Specialty Sponsors
Builders and Sponsors Working Together: See something you like on the tour?
Find out which sponsors partnered with each builder
What to bring:• Bring socks with you and wear shoes that slip off easily. All guests must wear socks over their feet (a limited number
of booties will be available upon request). No shoes or bare feet will be allowed inside the homes.
• Help us conserve waste by reusing your booties and plastic bag at each home.
• Bring address labels or business cards
for quick registration of prizes.
What not to bring:
• With the exception of assistance animals, pets are not allowed inside the homes.
• If you see something in a home that you like, please visit the sales center/garage area for more information about the product and service partners in that home.
• Public restrooms are not available at the homes.
• Street parking is available at many of the homes (please be respectful of neighbors and do not park in areas designated as “no parking”).
• If you would like to visit a home more than once, we offer a one-time revisit bonus to the home of your choice if you purchase a Passport ticket. Otherwise you must purchase a single home admission ticket or make an appointment with the builder.
• If you have a child under 5 years old, they can enter the home without charge. All children age 5 and older must have
a Passport ticket. All children under 10 years old must hold the hand of their parent or guardian. No strollers are allowed.